Hello all, I'm a newbie!

gemzb

Hello everyone, my name is Gemma, I live in Edinburgh and have recently in two spur thigh torts. Both are 6 years old, and we were told they were both female but I'm not so sure? Anyway! I'm looking forward to getting to know my way around the forum and I'm completely new to all of this and would be glad of any advice, constructive criticism and tips ! Also unsure how to share pictures on here lol!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Gemma. Welcome to the Forum!

We have a good care sheet on spur thigh torts (Greek or Graeca) pinned at the top of our Greek section here on the Forum.

gemzb

Thank you for the kind welcomes!

I'll definitely get pictures up for you zeropilot but how do I actually do that lol!? I've never used a forum before

We took both in after their previous owner had a change in circumstances and as a good friend they entrusted me with the little beauties. They came with tort table and all accessories, although I've been reading up on correct care and husbandry etc and I have a few little changes to make to their table.we've had them just over a week so I haven't made changes just yet because I wanted to get to know them a little better and didn't want to unsettle them right away. I want to make their table perfect and would love it if I could see some set ups for ideas?

Gem

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Gemma and your two greeks, welcome to tortoise forum.
I love Edinburgh, though it's a bit chilly for me and my little girl is a greek too.
There is an Enclosures section to give you some ideas.
Have you got the photos loaded on your computer?