hello everyone, a newby here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toydogs

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Dee and I live in Central Oregon. I have a Sulcatto tortoise named Titus, he is 13 years old and I have had him for about a year. Would like to learn more about tortoises in general and possibly buy another one at some point. I look forward to talking to other people who enjoy these guys as much as I do.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome to the family Dee! So what caused you to decide to get your Titus? Just a warning, the others are going to pester you for pictures, so you might as well post some now. :D

Toydogs

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Welcome to the family Dee! So what caused you to decide to get your Titus? Just a warning, the others are going to pester you for pictures, so you might as well post some now. :D
I have been wanting a tortoise for several years, but had been waiting till I wasn't showing dogs most weekends and had more time. A local reptile store had him come in on trade, so I went to look at him and fell in love. He is more personable then some I had been around, he has been easy to deal with and I have a 1/4 acre yard for him to browse in several days a week. He did have pyramiding when I got him, it has not gotten any worse, so hopefully I have his diet figured out, another reason I am on this forum. I will send pictures soon. Thank you for the welcome.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Glad you've found our Forum, Dee.

Status
Not open for further replies.