hello from manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bradley fielden

hello, my name is bradley, i am 17 and i have been saving up for weeks and now i am getting a tortoise on friday...

i cannot wait, it has been a thing i have wanted since i can remember i dont know why but hmmm

anyway i joined early to get the best advice straight away so hello everyone, any advice is welcome thank you

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Welcome to the forum Bradley :)

What species of tortoise are you getting?

Danny

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Welcome to the forum!!!

Let us know what kind of tortoise you are getting and how you are planning to house it, and we can get you off to a good start.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I know hermann's are big in the UK.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Bradley:

1165584bdx5w16kmu.gif
to the forum!!

B

bradley fielden

thankyou. its good to feel like i am welcome already. well i get my tortoise tomorrow so i will be on here telling you what i think !!

i am getting a hermanns tortoise...

i have heard they are really good, especially as a first. i have two friends with tortoises one russian and another hermanns.

i am getting a wooden vivarium with glass front to fit on my desk in my room. i cant remember the measurements so i will reply again tomorrow...

i am getting a starter set with two bowls, heating and lighting and my chippings for the bottom. i am getting a booklet to help me get going.

thankyou for your welcomes :)

P.S: i will be on tomorrow and tell you everything. i am so exited... again thankyou!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Hermann's come highly recommended by the "experts" here so you should have a new friend for life after Friday.

Manchester, Manchester, let's see...that's only about 30 miles from Liverpool, and the greatest football team in the Premier League! Lucky you to live so close to the action. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.