Hello!

natt

Hi all! My name is Natalie and I live in Cornwall, England. I have a 3 yearold Hermanns tort called Noah (as well as my other two human babies- Aurora,4 and Felix, 10months). This year is the first time I'm going to hibernate Noah using the fridge method- think I've read all I can, and am in preparations as I type, but it's always good to have a bit more input and word is you guy and girls know what's what! So hi! ☺️☺️

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
hello, is it me you're looking for? sorry couldn't help myself

salutations, enjoy the forum. as 4 us knowing a thing or two well that probably depends on who you ask. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Natalie, and welcome to the Forum!

We have a very good care sheet on Hermann tortoises. You'll find it pinned at the top of our Hermann section.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hibernated my Russians for the first time this year, and am relying on the help I got here. It is super nerve wracking, but there are definitely very knowledgeable people here.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Natalie, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and Noah. :)
If you enter keywords such as 'hibernation' and 'fridge' into the search box, it should bring up lots of useful threads, i can't help you myself as i've never brummated mine.