Hello!

KellyKhaos

Location (City and/or State)
Central Florida
Just a quick introduction. My name is Kelly & I'm from central florida & have a 6 week old Sulcata named Crowley. I got him at Christmas from the last 20 hatchlings born at the animal sanctuary I work at. Been creeping around here a while now & finally decided to join.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 24

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Yep there is a beautiful grown carbonaria in the middle

KellyKhaos

Central Florida
On the forum for a couple of hours & already learned something. Definitely need to spend more time in the adult pen & not just in there hiding from hungry hogs.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Hi and welcome! Lots of great information on tort care from very experienced keepers here.
There is good caresheet for sullies under species specific in case you haven't found it yet.
The Beginners Mistakes thread is great for learning from other keepers mistakes (link below)
The Enclosures thread has a lots of ideas for happy safe homes.
In addition to the diet advice on the caresheet, www.thetortoisetable.org.uk is a good guide to tort safe plants for food and enclosures.
Lots to learn but ask as many questions as you need someone will get back to you asap.
Looking forward to maybe seeing some pics of Cowley!:)

Cali tortoise

Just a quick introduction. My name is Kelly & I'm from central florida & have a 6 week old Sulcata named Crowley. I got him at Christmas from the last 20 hatchlings born at the animal sanctuary I work at. Been creeping around here a while now & finally decided to join.
Hello and welcome:)