Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twidgetmom

5 Year Member
I am the mom of a turtle/tort crazy teenager. We currently have 6 of the little guys. We have 2 snappers, 2 red ears, a box? Turtle and a red footed tort.
I am joining to learn more about the critters, their habitats and habits and gain knowledge to help me related to my son passion/obsession with them.
I personally love the red foot. The water turtles don't visit very well. Schnitt, the red foot will actually perch on my shoulder and nuzzle my neck.
Any helpful hints will be appreciated.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Hi and welcome! Glad to see this is something your trying to share with your son, makes it so much better for everybody (even the turtles and tortoise) when it happens.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Welcome to the forum! And I so agree with Jacqui on this one. I think everyone will benefit from this, you, your son, and the "kid's". Best of luck to you all! :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and. Welcome to the TFO
I don't know if its a passion or abdication but its fun and rewarding
To watch them grow
Good luck

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome to all. Sharing in what your children are interested in is so very important.

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Glendale, Arizona, USA
it would be both nice and cool if i could get just ONE family member of any kind to join me in my passion for reptiles. i get s**t all the time from my family for being into reptiles like i am and it sucks, its hard, but i would never give up my two kids just because i get a hard time. i get that its not everyones cup of tea, but at least respect their interests. seeing this makes me feel better though, im glad to see at least someone gets that kind of bond i long for. in the meantime, i'll keep typing away on my phone.

0.1.0 Russian
0.0.1 Leopard
1.0.0 Blue Pit/American Bulldog
Chive On!

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is so much you can learn from this forum. :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. Aha! You're hooked! That redfoot has stolen your heart with those little nudges on the neck. That's all it takes sometimes. We welcome you and your son.

Status
Not open for further replies.