u.k

Hi
just a quick hello from england , uk
i have just joined , thanks for having me i currently have 10 tortoises
2 sulcatas
2 leopards
3 hermanns
3 horsfields
as well as dogs ,cats, chameleons looking forward to reading your posts and learning different way you all look after your tortoises

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Jeannette, welcome to TFO! Looks like you have quite an assortment of tortoises there. If you could only have one, which one would it be and why?

netz67

5 Year Member
u.k
if i could only have one ... a toughie but i would have to say my sulcatas , because she is so comical , watching her stomp round the garden , sniffing , munching through all in her way yet always keeps an eye on where i am , but i hope i never am in a porition to have to choose :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
netz67 said:
if i could only have one ... a toughie but i would have to say my sulcatas , because she is so comical , watching her stomp round the garden , sniffing , munching through all in her way yet always keeps an eye on where i am , but i hope i never am in a porition to have to choose :)

I know what you mean, I could never choose just one. I am not even sure I could choose just one species. :tort:

netz67

5 Year Member
u.k
i think its like an addiction , they are all awesome creatures with their own personalities , some are shy , others not , some stomp the garden others leisurely stroll, i started with hermanns and all 3 of them are friendly and come when they hear my voice , although my cheekiest has got to be speedy my little leopard , quite bold and nosey and quite the escape artist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.