Missy_IMG_0049.jpg

What say you?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Goomba is gonna be a female and Missy could go either way, but looking more like a male to me.

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Portland, OR.
Really? aww. Maybe time to switch their names around lol... It's easy spotting Missy because she's"he" is about an inch larger than Goomba, why I assumed Goomba was the male because of size; but I forget that's not always true in Animals (i made an assumption, dummy me)... But when I flipped Missy over & felt the groove forming, I was like "Honey, now that we are doing these photo's I think Missy is a boy; but I'm sure the Forum will inform me..." but I'm at least glad it's one of each. *_^ Thank you everyone....

Yay I go to the Vet today. Tweak my Male RT is getting his beak trimmed.(just rescued him recently)..! & fecal test. I want to make sure he's tip/top because yesterday & today he started doing the head bop mating dance next to my girl Lilith, separate enclosures; but can see one another from afar. Too cute... Fingers crossed that she'll mate with him... w00t =] sorry I had a full throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.