Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I just posted my experience with a certain broker under the thread "Egyptian ID" - if you read it you will see what I mean. In the meantime I have been trying to come to a resolution about this with him, but the emails I'm getting are just strange - even with implied threats. Please be careful of this guy. Any suggestions on how to deal with this will be much appreciated!

M

Maggie Cummings

You can use the Animal Control where he lives, the PO if you used the mail or your credit card co or Paypal however you paid for it. When all that fails let me know and I will go to him personally and kick his ***...I am sorry this is happening to you...

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Kimber the ad is gone so I couldn't see who it was that was selling them. Can you post a name or something so others don't get taken. I'm sorry to hear about the awful experience that you had. I hope your other two stay well.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I guess I can say it - everything I've said is the truth so I can't be in trouble for libel or slander - his name is Vincent Velci. You can see another one of his ads in the thread "This post seems fishy."

Status
Not open for further replies.