Hermann Tortoise food

Littlefoot2020

Location (City and/or State)
Ireland
Hi, I have a 4 year old Hermann Tortoise called little foot. I have had little foot since he/she (I’m still not sure) was a few months old. Little foot has always been fed food from the veg isle in shops since I haven’t had the option to grow and little foot won’t eat pet shop pellets, but this year iv gained access to a Polly tunnel and I’d love to grow what I can for food so I’m looking for suggestions on what to grow, I’m based in Ireland but it’s starting to get warm finally so fingers crossed it works out, thanks in advance for any suggestions 😊

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi, I have a 4 year old Hermann Tortoise called little foot. I have had little foot since he/she (I’m still not sure) was a few months old. Little foot has always been fed food from the veg isle in shops since I haven’t had the option to grow and little foot won’t eat pet shop pellets, but this year iv gained access to a Polly tunnel and I’d love to grow what I can for food so I’m looking for suggestions on what to grow, I’m based in Ireland but it’s starting to get warm finally so fingers crossed it works out, thanks in advance for any suggestions 😊
Hello and welcome.

Food is explained here, and there is a temperate species care sheet near the bottom with more food explanation:

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
You can look for seed mixes to order on shelledwarriors.co.uk and tortoisehut.co.uk (they also sell yummy cactus pads).