Hermanns Tortoise Care Sheet In Italian - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tej

5 Year Member
Hello everyone,
I have a friend with a family member in Italy that has two hatchling hermanns tortoises kept in poor conditions. Can anyone that speaks/reads Italian recommend a GOOD care sheet online written in Italian? His English is poor, so I'm hoping there is a high quality care sheet in his own language.

Please either post the link here or PM me. Just as there are dozens of poor care sheets written in English, I am assuming the same goes for Italian, so only want care sheets with proper techniques, diet and overall husbandry please. Hopefully, with mention of UVB requirements and supplements if kept indoors, and appropriate care for outdoor enclosures.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi! I don't speak Italian, but I have had to translate from an Italian site. What you can do is simply use a program on your computer to change a page from English to Italian. Another idea I would have, is to send your friend to this wonderful Italian tortoise site I know of. My mind is blocking the name, but contact MatteoV (a member in here) and ask him for the site address. Hope that helps.

Akronic

5 Year Member
just use Google and find a translation site, alot of them are free. the translations aren't always 100% correct but you will be able to get your point across at least

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi tej:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I hope you are able to find help for your friend.

Do you keep tortoises yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.