hey y'all.

jetfire

new here, but have been keeping turtles for years (spotteds,muds/musks,and boxies,mainly).Just made the jump to tortoises almost 2 yrs ago with a hatchling redfoot. Not planning on expanding much further, maybe a mate for the redfoot when it's old enough to be reliably sexed. I currently have the redfoot, it's ebt roommate,a young alligator snapper, a yearling 3 stripe mud, and a yearling common musk (all cb). I also have a rescue male spotted turtle who I'm hoping to find a mate for this year.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! I have always had the common snappers, but hope to try an alligator one some day. Muds and musks are neat little turtles. Glad you have joined us. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

You have a nice little chelonian family there. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . Don't forget dogs and cats do great in pairs ! But turtles and torts do better in trios . But here is a pict for Ya ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1426714785.735235.jpg

ShannonC

South Carolina
I'm from SC......Welcome!! I'm pretty new here too!! Folks are really nice around here and very helpful!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome! ! !

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
If I read correctly, the RF & EBT should not be roommates (i.e. not in the same enclosure). Not a good idea to mix such differing species.

Welcome to the forum!