Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortoise-Luke

5 Year Member
Hi just joined the forum enjoying the pics and info and i've notices there werent many pictures on Geochelone chilensis tortoises.
I've had mine for two years now it was a gift from a friend that has a couple of adults, at first his advice wasnt the best on how to take care of him but thanks to diverse forums and webpages i think i've figured most things out here are some pictures...

2f0c2s4.jpg

when he first arrived..

2vij9le.jpg

this is him recently while i was building him a new outdoors enclosure since i used to keep him in a small fish tank...

hope u enjoy the pics and all advice and opinions are welcome
:tort:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Those are very uncommon, but we've got a few keepers on the forum. I really like them and have thought about getting into them a few times.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Tortoise-Luke:

Welcome to the forum!! Is your name Luke? May we know where you are? I know of two members here on the forum who have Chaco tortoises. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Glad to have you here. I really hope you share lots of pictures with us, as said before, we don't normally get to see that many of them.

Tortoise-Luke

5 Year Member
Yes my name is Luke and I´m from Argentina (southamerica), i posted the pics since i hadnt seen many of this kind around here and thought u guys could enjoy them if ur interested and it helps anyone i recently built him an outdoor enclosure which i could post pics of... just let me know

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tortoise-Luke said:
Yes my name is Luke and I´m from Argentina (southamerica), i posted the pics since i hadnt seen many of this kind around here and thought u guys could enjoy them if ur interested and it helps anyone i recently built him an outdoor enclosure which i could post pics of... just let me know

Consider this your official invitation to post lots and lots of pics.

Tortoise-Luke

5 Year Member
haha thanks, just to make sure, any info on these would go under "chaco tortoises" in the forum right?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You can post pictures in either the "Tortoise Photos and Videos" section or in the Chaco section.

Status
Not open for further replies.