HO' Ho' HO'

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I was waiting to see this little one again . He's looking good .

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It's so freaking cold here and more snow on its way, that your sunny pics are even more gorgeous then ever. Of course that little galop is too:D

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Re: RE: HO' Ho' HO'

wellington said:
It's so freaking cold here and more snow on its way, that your sunny pics are even more gorgeous then ever. Of course that little galop is too:D

That means you need to move someplace warmer . I hate the cold .

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
I miss the SoCal weather. Went to fill my dogs water bucket outside this morning and it was frozen solid.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Love that last close up. So dang CUTE!

edwardbo

5 Year Member
Now that's a TORT !, love it, how old ,how big ,where is he from ,show his quarters, how much did that cost?,,,enough questions for a start ?.......Ha ! You call that winter !its snowing slush ,ice ,it's a mess here ,just got a Christmas tree for the kids ,had to keep going to the jeep to stick my fingers in the heater!..the trees were encrusted in ice ,now it's melting on the hardwood floor,the kids were fighting and the cat ran out the f$;:)$ door!....the frozen tree was pretty thou .... Merry Christmas .....terry o said it is soo nice ,I think she drank too much egg nog that day ,and her boys are grown up now! ...much love.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Mr. Ed Meet " Tyrone" ....and his humble abode is in the front right corner @ the Cove'. He was acquired @ only 6 weeks of age , thus a very detailed upbringing so far. Growing as one would a baby Galap to grow and so far a complete blast and my Bucket list tort at Mid Life.
Stay tuned for fun specs and growth chart ........

apromann4

5 Year Member
philippines
Wow tyrone grows fast,its been only 6 weeks old, but he seems big, am so excited jeff to him as a adult