Holiday Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourTortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami, FL
Hey Guys,

I am trying to decide on what to get all my tortoise for Christmas. I would be happy to hear what every one else is getting their tort.

Feel free to post pics :D

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
t_17750.jpg

That. :)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
If I got my tortoises presents for Christmas, there wouldn't be any money left for my kids! :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kristina said:
If I got my tortoises presents for Christmas, there wouldn't be any money left for my kids! :p

Do the kids really need gifts? After all, they already have you for a Mother. :D

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Glad people like it. :)

It's going in Emrys' outdoor enclosure for the summer. My fiance's buying the enclosure as a Christmas present to me. Once December's over, I'll be wanting the summer to hurry up!

FourTortoise

5 Year Member
Miami, FL
Is he buying one made already or is he making it himself? Its much more fun building one.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
FourTortoise said:
Is he buying one made already or is he making it himself? Its much more fun building one.

No, just buying. It's not going to be a permanent thing - it's a big metal pen that folds away. Intended as a dog enclosure, I think - not that I've ever heard of anyone putting a dog in an outdoor enclosure.

I'll be able to put Emrys in with a hide and water bowl, and then when he comes in at night I can fold it down and store it away. Will also be able to use it as a temporary indoor or outdoor enclosure if/when I travel with him.

:)

It's currently in a box by our front door. The box is huge, and my fiance asked if he needed to wrap it. I decided to be kind and say no. :p

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
My mother got some balls for tiago...
she says she doesnt' like him but i caught her talking to him and saying ''look what i got you for xmas''
I spent £250 on tiago this year a new huse and everything next year it is my christmas!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Jacqui said:
Kristina said:

Do the kids really need gifts? After all, they already have you for a Mother. :D

AWWWWW! That may possibly be the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me in my entire life.
Hug-Emoticon.gif

But they don't agree, lol. Yes, they definitely NEED presents, at least they think they NEED them. ;)

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
I'm thinking a couple of cases of strawberries...and all the cactus they can eat...

Status
Not open for further replies.