Status
Not open for further replies.

pebbles mom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sussex, WI
Hello all,

I have been reading and reading and can't find anything on this subject. How much should a juvie hermann's be drinking? Someone , I won't mention any names, seems to be drinking like a fish and then we end up spitting it out. Reminds me of baby spit-up for those of you who know what I am talking about. Alright not really "spitting", nor is it white but you get the idea. The first time this happened was Friday of last week. And I assumed the water was too deep. (and I was freaking out a bit) But I cut way back almost to just a puddle in the dish. He was back at it again tonight. Had to pull it out of there because it was starting to make that motion with the head. The poor little dear :( How do I soak it and let it drink the water with out him guzzling it down??

Shellback

10 Year Member!
Norfolk , VA
First I wouldn't worry to much , if the water isn't to deep , or to cold I think your little guy is allright just
not really acting normal , is thier any other behavior modifications? how about appitite?

William

pebbles mom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Sussex, WI
It eats good (dandelion, bindweed, clover etc.) has never refused ANY food. Droppings look fine. After dinner I let him run around the house a bit - to excercise. so I don't know ... I guess I will just keep an eye on him like I have been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.