how old are you and your tortoise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
Hey everyone,
I just thought it would be fun to say how old (roughly) we are and our tortoises are. I am 22 yrs old and Tanker is anywhere from 1-5 the vet says. I've had him for almost a year and I don't know what i'd do without him. He's the first thing I say good morning to and the last thing I tell good night. He gets food before I do. He comes first :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I'm 40, my Sully Cooper is 13 months and my Russian girl Ophelia is almost 8 years old. Love them to death, but he is very much a dads boy and she is pretty much hands off, which I don't like, but she's coming around.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
45 and they range from one day old to in the low hundreds!

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Im almost at the 40 mark and my torts range in age from about 1 month to 6 years old..

Amanda :)

5 Year Member
I'm 21 and teeny is 3ish now! :) and I love her to bits :) even if she does favour my partner.. He tends to feed her more and treats her whereas I get the honour of given her a bath.. Which she dislikes :( xx

Merlin M

5 Year Member
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well I am 24 and my tortoise, Misha (a Horsefield) is I think less than a year maybe a little more (the shop didn't know, but he/she is only 6.5cm)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My oldest tortoise, Mi-shell, is around 70 years of age. She is also the very first tortoise in my collection. Mi-shell and I share the decade. I've had her for around 35 years.

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Pittsburgh, PA
ALDABRAMAN said:
45 and they range from one day old to in the low hundreds!

Wow! Where did you get them, from zoos? That is so phenomenally awesome!

I'm 21, and I probably won't even be getting my tortoise until next spring (not upcoming, the following) so he or she is still 0. (-:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Okay, really. So far I am the oldest:( Well except for a 49ish and well one other, that is making us guess whose age is what. Come on Really. I can't be the oldest. I so don't act my age:p. Come out you oldies but goodies, show yourself:p I can't be the only grandma:D I have a 14 year old kid, I am no grandma yet. How about some grandpa's out there. Come on:D

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Okay, really. So far I am the oldest:( Well except for a 49ish and well one other, that is making us guess whose age is what. Come on Really. I can't be the oldest. I so don't act my age:p. Come out you oldies but goodies, show yourself:p I can't be the only grandma:D I have a 14 year old kid, I am no grandma yet. How about some grandpa's out there. Come on:D

Ah honey your only as old as you feel :D young at heart is what matters most!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I am 22, my Russian, Ezek, is around 4 years of age. I have had him only for 4 months! He gets fed before I do and he is the first animal I want to see when I get home!

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
I'm 27 and both my torts which I'll be getting in a few weeks are both hatchlings :D

Status
Not open for further replies.