Huge Redfoot tortoise from Paraguay

Octavious22

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Hi fortum members I found this video in Spanish produced byThomas and Sabine Vinke. The video is in Spanish and it doesn't have subtitles. I hope you enjoy the video anyway. This is a lage redfoot. I didn't know these tortoises were also found in Paraguay, I've heard of large Bolivian redfoot tortoises but not from Paraguay. I find it interesting that the tortoises from this region have a higher rounder dome it seems.I just thought that this was a cool and intersting video to share with the foroum enjoy ;):)o_O

MysticCaribou

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sweet Home Chicago
Hi fortum members I found this video in Spanish produced byThomas and Sabine Vinke. The video is in Spanish and it doesn't have subtitles. I hope you enjoy the video anyway. This is a lage redfoot. I didn't know these tortoises were also found in Paraguay, I've heard of large Bolivian redfoot tortoises but not from Paraguay. I find it interesting that the tortoises from this region have a higher rounder dome it seems.I just thought that this was a cool and intersting video to share with the foroum enjoy ;):)o_O

I loved it. Very cute hatchling too. Thank you for posting this.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yes indeed. The gran Chaco carbonaria span into Paraguay as well. The divisible line between the southern and gran chacos are within Brazil and Paraguay.