I am shocked, but happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Amber*

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Suffolk, UK
Well since rescuing George on the 3rd of October, he was 395g, and has always kinda hung around the 400g mark. Well I didn't weigh him long ago, but weighed him today, and he's 426g!!! :D He really has been pigging out on his weeds more lately, especially the past week, and will sit for about an hour a time munching. I am really pleased, as I was worried he wasn't putting any weight on really! Go George! :):tort:

*Amber*

5 Year Member
Suffolk, UK
Thank you, I feel a lot happier! Really looking forward to setting up his new 5 foot tortoise table too!

*Amber*

5 Year Member
Suffolk, UK
Wow it sounds great! I've looked online, but they are all so expensive and small for my liking! He's in a 3 foot one at the mo, can't wait to give him some more space! :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Ingredients:
Book case from shelfstore.co.uk - It comes as a flat pack and you order the bits you need... so just 2 shelves which make the top and bottom of the book case.

Pond liner - for an easy clean, no leak lining - shop around online for a cheap one. I got my mind from ponkeeper.co.uk

Substrate, lamps, heating of your choice.

Bricks 59p each from Homebase if you have a mountaineer like I do!

DSC03004crop.jpg

*Amber*

5 Year Member
Suffolk, UK
Thanks, your set up is nice and big, but we already have a cabinet where our Marine tank used to be, so we've got to kinda make it to fit on that in out living room!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
*Amber* said:
Thanks, your set up is nice and big, but we already have a cabinet where our Marine tank used to be, so we've got to kinda make it to fit on that in out living room!
I think that's the problem everyone has - too much tortoise space needed, not enough house! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.