I am so amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany6

5 Year Member
I am so amazed at how much Gupta, Asha and Pipa eat and how active they are!!! They NEVER stop moving and ate all day and already pooped tons!!!! There amazing!!! Is everyone's torts like that? It comes to show me how sick Genny was and how very well the girls were taken care of by Rebecca!! I love my babies!! I have butterfly's in my stomic when I see them... I'm so extatic!!! My husband won't stop spraying them and petting them and calls them our baby girls!! All my kids have held them and really love them and all 6 of my kids can tell which tort is which already!! We're such a happy family! I can't wait to see how they change and grow! As I love there faces... Here is a pic of Gupta's new Bff

Attachments

• image-2757261666.png
    image-2757261666.png
    953.2 KB · Views: 92

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
That is such great news after all your family went through with Genny. Tort keeping must seem like a picnic after that. Although you must stay on top of their care, I have no doubt you will!
Although I must say, Gupta's BFF is rather sleazy looking, lol! Oh well, to each, his/her own. :D

Brittany6

5 Year Member
Awww thank you so very much!!! Gupta's BFF is pretty sleezy, look at Gupta so innocent and sweet and the BFF is like Heyyyyyy yooooo Gupta haha!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Just wait until your 3 little ones are 3 behemoths eating you out of house and home, you might change your mind. :)
congrats on the new ones.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
dmmj said:
Just wait until your 3 little ones are 3 behemoths eating you out of house and home, you might change your mind. :)
congrats on the new ones.

Very good point! Cooper is already doing his best to eat me out of house and home! :p
But you just have to love them Sully's! They r the best, IMO!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
hehehehe If it wasn't for the fact that I have so many differant grasses growing in my yard (weeds went extinct the 3rd year of grazing), Then I don't know if we could afford to feed WalkingRock! I've watched him level a large pile of assorted veggies THEN go back to grazing for the rest of the day!

... I just wish he would graze in an even manner.... If I dont keep the yard mowed every week or so, you can see his random grazing path and patches!

Status
Not open for further replies.