I fell over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaTortue

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Borex, Switzerland
Maaaaaan, had a close call today. I had just come back from the Pet Store and I got some Mealworms for my Yellow Bellied Sliders, a Banzai Tree for Decoration for my Tortoises, and some water plants. So as soon as I put the first couple of water plants into the Aquarium I figured I'd take a seat and y'know.. take a look at it! As I tried to sit down I realized that my usual chair was not even there (I usually have a little chair were I can sit and contemplate while lookin' at my Tortues.) So I fell on my DERRIERE and crashed into my UVB's lamps which fell onto the Tortoises enclosure!! Horror right? I jump up to see if the fellas are okay, and thank God, none of them were close to the UVB lamp crash. They were almost like ...What? Went right over their heads. I feel silly. DAMN YOU GRAVITY. GOT ME AGAIN

:tort:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Gravity is a cruel mistress.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Atleast you weren't hurt, nor were your tortoises. Sounds like even the light was okay? You need a bit of excitement in your life didn't you?

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
If you think gravity is a problem now.. Wait till you get older..:p[/b]

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Tony the tank said:

Hahahaha!! Wait... How much older?? :shy:

I am sorry you fell! I fall often during the winter because of all of the ice!! I have had some record setting bruises!!!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
CtTortoiseMom said:
Tony the tank said:

Hahahaha!! Wait... How much older?? :shy:

I am sorry you fell! I fall often during the winter because of all of the ice!! I have had some record setting bruises!!!

Just for the record I was laughing at what Tony the Tank was saying, not because you fell.

LaTortue

5 Year Member
Borex, Switzerland
It was scurry. I thought I hurt my tortoises but luckily they were okay!! And so were the UVB lamps! Which was a relief. Hate replacing those. Jeez. Life is scurry.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Gravity always gets you when you least expect it.

I normally defy gravity for a few seconds whilst flying through the air off the back of a horse :p LOL! Trust me them few seconds are worse than just falling when your on your own too feet. They give you time to actually think "ahhh cr*p... here comes the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.