I frickin' love my tortoises more than anyone else does!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
i just reread these posts and made me laugh and smile.. therefore im going to play w/ Tobi outside because I LOVE HIM so much..

moswen

5 Year Member
Terry Allan Hall said:
I love my torts so much that their winter home is in the living room where they can see our TV...and the remote control will be kept in their enclosure...and I've marked PBS for them!

Top that! :p

oh wow i think i missed this the first time i read everything... giving up the remote is like giving up your foot in my family... that's some pretty big love...

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
moswen said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
I love my torts so much that their winter home is in the living room where they can see our TV...and the remote control will be kept in their enclosure...and I've marked PBS for them!

Top that! :p

oh wow i think i missed this the first time i read everything... giving up the remote is like giving up your foot in my family... that's some pretty big love...

Big love indeed! :D

Fortunately, our collective tastes in TV are VERY close...none of the three of us care for "Chick flicks" or soap operas...just nature documentaries, sci-fi and Godzilla movies! ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, sorry...that fellow who has a whole room devoted to his redfoots is the winner. He obviously loves his tortoises more than anyone to give over a whole room to them!! Was that Jackrat?

moswen

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
No, sorry...that fellow who has a whole room devoted to his redfoots is the winner. He obviously loves his tortoises more than anyone to give over a whole room to them!! Was that Jackrat?

i sold my bedroom set that was in my spare bedroom to make way for the spiders bc my sullies were taking up all the available space, so i have a whole room devoted to my torts too!!! me me me! don't forget me lol!

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
when i get my house, i plan on dedicating my whole basement to my sulcata tortoises and stars. i love tortoises so much im going to college for tortoises!!

Status
Not open for further replies.