I frickin' love my tortoises more than anyone else does!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
This isn't really a debate... It's just the truth :) .

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
If you loved them that much you would have added a new pic with that statement. LOL :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No way! I've got more of them to love, so if you tally the amount of love you have for each of yours then multiply that by all the smooth little babies I have right now, it should be clear that I love mine more.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Nope. I love mine more. I guarantee I have the tiniest house of all of you, and I have given up more living space for my torts than any of you. I have torts in my bedroom, torts in my living room, torts in my kitchen and torts in my laundry room. So HA!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I only have one tortoise to spoil and shower with my love...so technically he is better loved...

;)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Oh yeah....what about me. Instead of pretty bottles of perfume, and little picture frames on my dresser, in my bedroom, I have two 40 gal breeder tanks with baby torts and turts. Instead of a big beautiful vase of flowers in my living room, I have a huge vivarium getting ready for Pio, and downstairs in my rec room, I have two Christmas tree storage bins with some boxies that couldn't hibernate....they are all over MY house too, soooooooooo......I love mine more!:D :D :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
ChiKat said:
I only have one tortoise to spoil and shower with my love...so technically he is better loved...

;)

No way. You incorrectly assume that there is a finite amount of love to be given by one person, but if you had 14 pairs of little leopard tortoise eyes looking up at you, you would know otherwise.:D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
terryo said:
Oh yeah....what about me. Instead of pretty bottles of perfume, and little picture frames on my dresser, in my bedroom, I have two 40 gal breeder tanks with baby torts and turts. Instead of a big beautiful vase of flowers in my living room, I have a huge vivarium getting ready for Pio, and downstairs in my rec room, I have two Christmas tree storage bins with some boxies that couldn't hibernate....they are all over MY house too, soooooooooo......I love mine more!:D :D :D

Yeah, well, in MY bedroom I have a 4 X 8 big wooden box for my Russians, and a 75 gal with Box turtles in it, and then I have 3 MORE big wooden boxes, one has hingebacks, and the other two have Redfoots, PLUS I have tanks for the babies.... SO I love MINE waaaaaay more!!!! :D ;)

(this is kinda fun, lol.)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I'm not even getting involved with this one...because EVERYONE knows I love Aladar more than anyone loves their tortoies(s):D!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
kyryah said:
terryo said:

Yeah, well, in MY bedroom I have a 4 X 8 big wooden box for my Russians, and a 75 gal with Box turtles in it, and then I have 3 MORE big wooden boxes, one has hingebacks, and the other two have Redfoots, PLUS I have tanks for the babies.... SO I love MINE waaaaaay more!!!! :D ;)

(this is kinda fun, lol.)

Oh crap...you win! :D :D :D :D PS...how BIG is YOUR bedroom??? WOW!

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
NO WAY I love my Tobi the mostest.. he is the greatest and bestest tort I have ever layed eyes on.. I LOVE HIM!!!!!! He is a spoiled little tiny tort.
:p:D

nathalie

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
I love my torts so much that their winter home is in the living room where they can see our TV...and the remote control will be kept in their enclosure...and I've marked PBS for them!

Top that! :p

moswen

5 Year Member
haha, this thread has brought me a very large smile and a few giggles! i'm glad everyone responded.

p.s. i didn't attach a picture because i was sitting in the tort room watching and loving my babies when i posted that from my cell phone. so there lol!

yesterday i got to spend most of the day outside with every one of my tortoises, bringing them out one at a time since i've already taken down the tort enclosures for the year, and i got to watch each individual tort run around the yard and his/her precious little unique personality, it was so much fun! i'm serious, my poor husband just keeps moving further down the list with every child i have and tortoise i get! lol poor guy...

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
I wanted my Tort since i was 5 years old i am now 40 lol. Its taken me 20 years of working to bring my hubby around to letting me have her he finally bought me her for my 40th, So thats a lot of years love built u for her I now worry every time i leave her alone i sit at the side of her table which as pride of place in the room when i am at home. :p

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
You folks have serious issues.

However everytime I think I'm grabbing the chicken bulion out of the kitchen cupboard it turns out to be the calcium powder.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
harris said:
You folks have serious issues.

However everytime I think I'm grabbing the chicken bulion out of the kitchen cupboard it turns out to be the calcium powder.

24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.