I live in paradise

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
We have lots of rock and landslides here every time there is flooding, and that's the case six months out of the year. But SIGNS? Nu-uh, no siree Bob. You are on alert from birth, you better be.

So very true my dear. While you grew up there w/o "safety", I grew up never practicing safety......so we can both appreciate watching our friends who aren't used to that environment. They get twitchy around danger. LOL

Pro Tip;
In EVERY country in this Hemisphere other than US & Canada(and I'm still not too sure about Canada).....you are on your own brother...be careful, no one is going to hold an "investigation" if you lose an arm parasailing or suffocate under water while diving...it's all on you. When you land, you assume all risk and should assume every lawyer in that country works for the other guy. Keep a close eye on everything and YOU decide what's good to go or not, not the poor kid trying just to eat that night...he might be biased, you know? The fact is, if YOU are unable to walk away from some activity that sets off your spidy senses just because you already paid for it, you might be too biased to trust too! LMAO

This is how crazy gets to "full retirement age".....yeah, I've been on the deck.

Enjoy the night guys