I need help with some pictures for my Swedish Homepage !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geochelone_Carbonaria

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern part of Sweden
Hi all,

as some of you probably know, I'm a Swedish Redfoot breeder and have a herd with Cherryheads.

I'm currently working on a new Homepage written in Swedish. Currently there is actually only one existing, so I thought I should build myself a BIGGER one that would cover a bit more !

I only have loads of the Cherryhead type myself and one pure yellow one from the fothills of the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta in Colombia.

So I would like to ask for your guys help, please !

Some of the sub pages on the homepage will be showing the different types of RF's, so I would appreciate if someone could send me some photos of the lacking types and your permit to publish them on my homepage ? It has to be ADULT Redfoots (+10 years at least?) ! Male or female...

I got tons of pictures of my Cherryheads from Brazil, so the types I would need is :

Panama
Guyana
Gran Chaco
(And maybe another coloration than my own yellow one from Colombia)

The shots I need is (they have to be from the same RF so they hang together, if you know what I mean):

Plastron
Carapace
And a nice pic showing the complete beautiful tort with front legs and head

I would really appreciate your help, and you will have your name printed next to the pics of course !

But as I said, the text will only be written in Swedish since that's wht's missing on the net currently (I might translate it all later to English if I get the time to do it...)

Thanks !

/Mike

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Send N2TORTS a pm, he might be able go help you. In fact he has a thread he just posted on how to sex them. You might be interested in that also. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.