I want to adopt a sulcata or aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germy

5 Year Member
I have tons of land! All the grass he can take! I am financially secure, so expenses are accounted for. I'm a wonderful pet owner, looking for my lifetime buddy.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
There are a lot of sulcata,s on craigslist. I have never seen an Aldabra up for adoption, but you can buy them. There is a sulcata on here someone is giving away, but won't ship look in the past threads from today. Good luck.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
If You have The money, land, and want a lifetime buddy i would go with an aldabra.

ALDABRAMAN is A Great Breeder and A Member On this Forum.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Germy.. tell us about your set up, where you are and maybe post some pictures..
oh,, and where you are located would help. :)

i see now.. Ohio farmland and you are Jeremy..
keep looking... and maybe be willing to go on a road trip!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
DanaLachney said:
I want an Aldabra :( lol

DITTO:(

Oh ya, Germy, if you are willing to drive to Michigan, check out their craigslist often. There is usually some on there. As far as an Aldabra, well, you will have to pay for them. Around $2000.00 and up depending on size. Good luck, and be sure to let us know what you get and post pics:D

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
SavannanSpike said:
I have a year old Sully if you are intrested! hes a cool little guy! email me if you are.. [email protected]. Im in Ohio tho not sure where you are.

Germy and I are both in Ohio. If he is unable to rehome your sully and you still have him, I would love to see photos and talk to you about him.

reptile_luvr

5 Year Member
Central Virginia, USA
I am not sure if you are still looking or not, but I have a Sulcata that I need to find a great home for. I would, as mentioned above, want to see pictures and hear about your set up. She came to me as a rescue and my family and I absolutely fell in love with her. We were supposed to be moving into a nice big farm house on 2 acres of land this Summer and unfortunately I received a call twenty-five minutes ago to inform me that we will not be moving. I live in an apartment so obviously I can not provide the environment that she needs and I really want to see her go to a great home. She has been vetted and they vet suspects she is around 5. She weighs just under the ten pound mark. The tortoise in my main picture on here is her. She does have some minor doming on her shell from before we got her but the vet it is insignificant and that she is very healthy. She eats A LOT and loves to follow you around. She is very social and toes... oh boy she chases them lol. She is very friendly and beautiful. It is truly breaking my heart to have to find her home. If you are interested in talking more please pm me. I am in Virginia and I read that you are in Ohio which is (depending on where in Ohio) about an 8 hour drive. I could possibly meet you half way if we worked something out.

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
reptile_luvr said:
I am not sure if you are still looking or not, but I have a Sulcata that I need to find a great home for. I would, as mentioned above, want to see pictures and hear about your set up. She came to me as a rescue and my family and I absolutely fell in love with her. We were supposed to be moving into a nice big farm house on 2 acres of land this Summer and unfortunately I received a call twenty-five minutes ago to inform me that we will not be moving. I live in an apartment so obviously I can not provide the environment that she needs and I really want to see her go to a great home. She has been vetted and they vet suspects she is around 5. She weighs just under the ten pound mark. The tortoise in my main picture on here is her. She does have some minor doming on her shell from before we got her but the vet it is insignificant and that she is very healthy. She eats A LOT and loves to follow you around. She is very social and toes... oh boy she chases them lol. She is very friendly and beautiful. It is truly breaking my heart to have to find her home. If you are interested in talking more please pm me. I am in Virginia and I read that you are in Ohio which is (depending on where in Ohio) about an 8 hour drive. I could possibly meet you half way if we worked something out.

Hi there... I'm interested in helping out.
Want a Sulcata

reptile_luvr

5 Year Member
Central Virginia, USA
If you would like, send me a pm and I can give you my number so we can talk more about the situation. :) I really want is best for her.

tyrs4u said:
reptile_luvr said:

Hi there... I'm interested in helping out.
Want a Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.