in for a quick "hi!!"

M

Maggie Cummings

Hi everyone. How is every one? I cut the tips of my finger I was using electric trimmer and it bounced off the fence and damaged to hurt my fingers. It hurt and it was nasty. I miss TFO. I miss most of you. Maybe I miss Heather....Change make up your mine, I'd love to meet you....Maggie

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hey, Mags! Sorry about your finger. Crazy old lady. We miss you on the Forum too.

Prairie Mom

Hoping you heal quickly:) We all think of you more than you'd ever guess!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Maggie you sure seem to be unlucky. Heal fast.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice to see you check in. Sorry about your fingers. That couldn't have been fun but luckily it was only your fingers and you didn't cut them off. Sure hope all is going better in every other way.

M

Maggie Cummings

I think my problem is that I do things I don't really know how to do. It comes from living alone. Gotta take care of whatever it is. I hurt the index finger and the one next to it and sorta scraped the middle finger, so it's hard to type. I have to use my little finger. Ha! I cut off the top of my index finger. It was just barely hanging on. But I got to ride in an ambulance, with the siren! It was cool. I was bleeding pretty bad.
Maggie you sure seem to be unlucky. Heal fast.

That's cuz I live alone and do a lot of stuff I shouldn't. I've only used a trimmer once before.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Ouch!! Thank goodness it wasn't worse! I hope you heal quickly!