Montana Bob? for reals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Hello Maggie,

I was surprised to hear in the other thread that bob is going on the road (not that it is bad for him or anything...but really?) What are we suppose to do about hearing about all of his antics....all the crazy fun (totally selfish moment here maggie, sorry) we look forward to hearing about.....all of your threats to adopt him out and all....really....

Okay, so I am going to be very sad and will miss him here on the forum and I know that no matter how crazy he makes you some days....you're gonna miss his ole butt, huh? He is going to miss you.... and yes, they can miss their person.... ok, well, I think I am done and please don't be mad....I just had to work through this shocking news..... (tears here)...:tort:

M

Maggie Cummings

Yes, Montana for real...but not for a few more years I hope. He will be the big boss man there and he will be taken around to meet people and show off. It won't happen until I can no longer care for him. I am 65 which is not old, but I am having physical problems now and am having trouble taking care of my animals. I just recently fell down the back stairs and my son had to come and take care of the animals and open Bob's shed in the morning and close it up at night. While it won't happen soon, it will happen sooner than I want. But I want him to go to Cory as she loves her animals...and that's where I was french kissed by a kinkaju. What better experience is there? To go to a place where he will be loved, not just another herd animal...

http://www.animal-edventures.org/

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
french kissed by a kinkaju?
I could think of 1000 better things personally, but to each their own . sad to hear bob will be moving, but good to hear it will be a while still.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I understand totally what you are saying.....I was just being selfish, I apologize, please accept.

I did look at the site and it seems very cool.....but I will miss him here :D

Are you alright dear? I hope you did not get too banged up on the steps, that is terrible.....I am here is California, if I were closer I would be happy to lend a hand....I am glad your boy is there for you....:D

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
Maggie ~ I still agree with those yammering for a grand "Book of BOB". Treat it as a sort of "Life of Bob"..... Personally I would buy more than one as I wish to share the bob stories (I mean Bob stories) with more than a few of my friends.....

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
sharkstar said:
Maggie ~ I still agree with those yammering for a grand "Book of BOB". Treat it as a sort of "Life of Bob"..... Personally I would buy more than one as I wish to share the bob stories (I mean Bob stories) with more than a few of my friends.....

You can call it "It's a King's Life" I hope your health holds up for decades to come...I feel for all the grief he gives you, Bob is still your greatest joy! I'm sure the Iroc is a close second...but it isn't cold and sleek like Bob...oh! I guess it is!

Hail to the King!:D

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
Maggie -

I really respect the fact that you are accepting your limitations and planning for the future. So many people would hope for the best and then be backed into a corner when something bad happened. I know Bob has had a great life and that he will continue to thrive - and wreak havoc - in his future home.

Do you have anything smaller that you will keep? Will you look to replace Bob with something more manageable?

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh jeeze, you guys have made me tear up. Thank you so much for caring for Bob and me the way it seems you do. It really touches my heart and makes me more determined to hold on to Bob for as long as I can.

There is not much wrong with me now. I walk all hunched over from hurting my back and I have to use a cane, and that makes it harder to care for my animals. It hurts to walk and I can't lift my legs high enough to get into Bob's shed to keep it clean and feed him. So that is really hard. I have made the door easier to climb over so for now we are all fine.

Ryan...Even tho I have recently found homes for most of my animals I still have 5 tortoises, 8 box turtles, 2 Sugar Gliders, 2 cats and a bird. So I still have enough animals to keep me busy...

Status
Not open for further replies.