Maggie, I really miss your posts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I miss your posts Maggie and hope your doing okay health wise. Last I knew you were sick, but it has been quite awhile. I miss laughing over the famous antics of Bob and seeing pictures of the most beautiful Queenie. Most of all, I miss your wit, humor, and personality. :tort: :tort: :tort: :tort: :tort:

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Hi Jacqui, Did you pm Maggie? This may be a better way to get her attention. I did that with "Shelly," a while back. ~C

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was kinda hoping that others perhpas who were missing her too might chime in. Kinda a cheer ya up, get well soon if your sick kinda online card shower. ;)

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
I sent Maggie a couple messages a while back :) while I think she appreciated it, I think she was hoping her absence would go unnoticed (as if). I hope she is feeling better.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Perhaps Miss Yvonne could shed some light here...unless everything's under wraps...then we'll kindly respect your space...and I, too, miss Maggie, Bob and the IROC! Perhaps a little blast from the past...

16j3777.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Jacqui, I was just thinking this myself.....I sure hope she is doing better....I miss her. Maggie, we miss you ----:(

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Same here. I hope all is well and you and Bob will bring us some good stories and pics:)

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Wow... I haven't been here as much... But I have noticed she hasn't posted... Hope all is well with her and Bob... Maggie hurry back..

Status
Not open for further replies.