IN MEMORIAM

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
In Memoriam of friends we've lost along the way.
It's always hard when we lose one of our members and friends, but we can look back at their posts and smile. Remembering them and how much we enjoyed having them as a forum friend keeps their memory alive.

@Bee62 Bee62's YouTube
Terry Alan Hall
REDFOOT NERD
@jsheffield - In Memoriam
@mastershake

(There may be others that we have missed. If you want to remember someone, please let us know down below so we can honor them as well.)

Last edited:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I was thinking of Bee62 the other day. I miss her. jsheffield also. I somehow missed that mastershake had passed. He was another favorite of mine. I didn't know Terry Alan Hall but I did REDFOOT NERD somewhat. I'm glad we still have their posts thanks to TFO. I joined Sabine s utube channel so I get to watch her karaoke and tortoise videos anytime I'm missing her 🤗

zovick

10 Year Member!
In Memoriam of friends we've lost along the way.
It's always hard when we lose one of our members and friends, but we can look back at their posts and smile. Remembering them and how much we enjoyed having them as a forum friend keeps their memory alive.

@Bee62 Bee62's YouTube
Terry Alan Hall
REDFOOT NERD
@jsheffield - In Memoriam
@mastershake

(There may be others that we have missed. If you want to remember someone, please let us know down below so we can honor them as well.)
Gee, when did Terry Kilgore die? It seems as though I just spoke with him. At the time, he told me he had gotten diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He was a very knowledgeable fellow and will be missed.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I let Gail Sheffield know that this was posted
I have one of his books to pass down to my grands. We were blessed to have them and in some ways we still do. I wonder if she's trying to carry on his cause. I'm sure she was a part of it all. 🤗🙏