Indoor ideas

eriksorg

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Trinidad Colorado
Looking for some additional ideas for keeping my three Radiated adults indoors during the colder months in southern Colorado. ..having recently relocated from San Diego County area. ...I'm thinking about using a medium sized "water trough"..3'×8' oval...cypress mulch bedding. .covering 3/4 of the top with plywood. ..1 (possibly 2)heat lamps on a thermostat and two 6500k full spectrum t5 florescent lights on a timer..also thinking of wrapping the outside with a insulating blanket.. .this whole setup is just needed to get me through this first winter...the tort house is in the works...but time is need to get approval from the city for construction. ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-29-47.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-29-47.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 26

j_caouette

Looking for some additional ideas for keeping my three Radiated adults indoors during the colder months in southern Colorado. ..having recently relocated from San Diego County area. ...I'm thinking about using a medium sized "water trough"..3'×8' oval...cypress mulch bedding. .covering 3/4 of the top with plywood. ..1 (possibly 2)heat lamps on a thermostat and two 6500k full spectrum t5 florescent lights on a timer..also thinking of wrapping the outside with a insulating blanket.. .this whole setup is just needed to get me through this first winter...the tort house is in the works...but time is need to get approval from the city for construction. ....
I was considering getting one of those also, but thought the metal would get too hot for my tort.