inexpensive CHOIR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Portland, OR.
I am currently on the look out for an online store that sells “CHOIR” for an inexpensive price. I've gone to my Local Shops; even to Petco & Petsmart & it appears as though almost every store is out of Choir & is back ordered??? Go figure. Well the one shop I go to a lot always have this three pack that I barely pay $9 for with no tax. Anyone got links? I would love that price range as I'd like to "buy in bulk"...
<3

Katherine

5 Year Member
Darn I thought we were having a choir practice with a tortoise quartet...I had envisioned shell friendly choir robes and all...

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
lol my bad... It would help if I didn't misspell what I was looking for, huh? But never thought of going to ACE Hardware... Rock on I'll give our home (depot/lowes/Meyers) stores a shot.

Tyrtle

5 Year Member
Arvada, Colorado
The local Ace Hardware did not carry it. But if I have to order online, that's where I'd probably order from. I didn't find any at Home Depot or Lowes. I had to go to a specialty garden center.

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
Tyrtle said:
The local Ace Hardware did not carry it. But if I have to order online, that's where I'd probably order from. I didn't find any at Home Depot or Lowes. I had to go to a specialty garden center.

In portland everything is hydroponics ...so it's hard to findable garden center these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.