The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
HLogic said:
Beautiful torts, Tom! Try to refrain from any experimentation on them... :D

HAHA!!! That one made me laugh Art.

I actually have one in the humid chamber and one in my more conventional set-ups.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
C'mon Tom! This thread should be riddled with pictures of the little blondies...keep 'em coming!;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Here are the boys. They are up to 37 and 39 grams now.

2vuj3p5.jpg

fbhjyg.jpg

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Very cool...especially the first one. Does the skin of these type Sulcata's darken any as time goes on?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I don't know yet. I think they do get dirty and they do tan to some degree. At least mine already have a little.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Well I wanted Gandolf and Saruman, but my little girl is trying to over ride me with Phineas and Ferb.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Tom said:
Well I wanted Gandolf and Saruman, but my little girl is trying to over ride me with Phineas and Ferb.

Phineas and Ferb, LOL. How did she come up with those names?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
DesertGrandma said:
Tom said:

I'm sorry Joy. I sometimes for get that not everyone is up to speed with my little girls TV shows. As Fernando said, its a popular kids TV show. In all honesty though, I like it as much as she does, if not more. It is a lot more fun and lighthearted than some of the violent cartoons of yesteryear.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Tom said:
DesertGrandma said:
Tom said:

I'm sorry Joy. I sometimes for get that not everyone is up to speed with my little girls TV shows. As Fernando said, its a popular kids TV show. In all honesty though, I like it as much as she does, if not more. It is a lot more fun and lighthearted than some of the violent cartoons of yesteryear.

I'll be asking my granddaughter about that one :cool: The names are cute then, haha. Grandma approves :cool:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
DesertGrandma said:
Tom said:
DesertGrandma said:
Tom said:

I'll be asking my granddaughter about that one :cool: The names are cute then, haha. Grandma approves :cool:

Okay and then tell her I'm naming the girls Candace, Vanessa, Suzy, and Isabella.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Tom said:
DesertGrandma said:
Tom said:
DesertGrandma said:
Tom said:

Okay and then tell her I'm naming the girls Candace, Vanessa, Suzy, and Isabella.

Okay, will do. Before you know it I will be watching cartoons again.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Oh, they are lookin' great Tom! I'm on board with your daughter (Phineas and Ferb) :)

M

Maggie Cummings

Tom said:

2vuj3p5.jpg

fbhjyg.jpg

They're awfully small aren't they? My new babies are all over 50 grams now, is there a reason they are so small?

John

5 Year Member
they are most likely being bullied, or bullying each other, you may need to seperate them.:cool:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
maggie3fan said:
Tom said:

2vuj3p5.jpg

fbhjyg.jpg

They're awfully small aren't they? My new babies are all over 50 grams now, is there a reason they are so small?

Well I don't know their hatch weights. But they were 27 and 31 when I got them, if memory serves. Yours were hatched at 39-41. They were big babies. The biggest hatchlings I've seen.

squamata said:
they are most likely being bullied, or bullying each other, you may need to seperate them.:cool:

Haha. That was funny John. That brought a laugh.

Miss_Kat

5 Year Member
LA
oh my these little ones are SO CUTE!! My daughter watches Phineas and Ferb too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.