intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_Celica

5 Year Member
Aloha,
hello everyone my name is Al I'm from the island of Oahu in the city of waipahu on this part of the island its hot and humid I just bought a red foot tortoise about a week and a half ago and was hoping to find others who own them from around the globe and also to find owners here locally i guess also to see what others are doing to maintain enclosures and diets i pretty much followed the turtletary.com and redfoots.com set up and diet resume. guessing my red is little less or little more then a year judging buy the shell which is 4".

Jacob

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Welcome to the forum..
Red foots thrive in humidity :tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Aloha and E komo mai :D I love Oahu. Just visited there back in April. Just had another member from Hawaii intro yesterday. Don't know what island though. There are a few of you that I remember, not sure how many different islands. Hope you enjoy your time on this great forum.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Al:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Al it's nice to have you joining us! What caused you to decide to get a tortoise?

red_Celica

5 Year Member
well my uncle has a sulcata and seeing it from when it was just a hatchling to now after 8 years and knowing that it will out live us, it kindah made me think that it was pretty cool that it could be passed on to the next generation. i've owned two rats and the life span is just to short i guess i kindah take a liking to the not so norm like a dog or a cat but i always wanted a dogo argintino still do and hope one day i can but for now i'm very happy with my red footed tortoise Celica and maybe i will be adding another red or yellow in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.