introducing Charlie

Bucknut78

Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
My unnamed baby did the same. I can't stop watching him. I was late for work yesterday lol

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Update on Charlie
He is doing great. Today I was out and Andy's dad sent me a text telling me Charlie was dragging a big white thing around? I freaked, duh it was his cuttlebone. Chopped off a good piece. He naps a lot. And he has his favorite spot. He eats everything we give him. I try to have at least 10 different greens. He has adjusted very well. Will try to post better pictures on Wednesday when I do his weight.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Hi guys Charlie is doing great. He did have a small accident the other day. He flipped and could not right himself. He was under his basking light. He seems fine. eating ........ He eats almost everything I give him. he does not care for mazuri or carrot tops. He has gained 4 grams.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi guys Charlie is doing great. He did have a small accident the other day. He flipped and could not right himself. He was under his basking light. He seems fine. eating ........ He eats almost everything I give him. he does not care for mazuri or carrot tops. He has gained 4 grams.[/QUOTE
Good news. (not the accident, the rest of the stuff). My Tidgy hates our equivalent of mazuri and carrot tops also.

Blkjkoknhrt

Beautiful baby! It's amazing to me how something so small can instill such feelings of protectiveness and infatuation so fast! I also just got a new baby, watch for Munster's coming out post!
Congrats on the tortoise, and don't worry, thay make great photo subjects - they move SLOW! LOL!

(PS I also have sons, I go on and on about Munster and they stare into the tank . It looks empty cause Munster's sleeping, They get a blank stare and go "yes, Dad, Oh. OK. Bye." Oh, well, they'll get it some day!

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 17

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Beautiful baby! It's amazing to me how something so small can instill such feelings of protectiveness and infatuation so fast! I also just got a new baby, watch for Munster's coming out post!
Congrats on the tortoise, and don't worry, thay make great photo subjects - they move SLOW! LOL!

(PS I also have sons, I go on and on about Munster and they stare into the tank . It looks empty cause Munster's sleeping, They get a blank stare and go "yes, Dad, Oh. OK. Bye." Oh, well, they'll get it some day!
They don't always move slowly.
Sometimes, when I look away and Tidgy's outside, she's off like a shot!
But your'e right about them being so completely adorable.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
ok so weight Charlie and he is 30 grams. He gained weight real fast when I got him but it has slowed down. He loves when He gets outside time. I planted weeds from my yard in his enclosure. He tries to climb everything. He is too funny when my son goes to him in the morning he runs to his food dish and will sit in it until its filled.