Introducing my self

wyblegirly22

Hello I'm Ashley proud owner of two red footed tortoises there names are Romeo and Ariel Renee I've always always loved tortoises and turtles and today I'm getting a baby leopard tortoise ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1404905714.653127.jpg (don't worry different tank then Romeo and Ariel Renee )it should be here in 2 hours I'm so exited any new tips on leopard torts I would love some new info the photo is my already owned tortoises
Thanks,
Ashley

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) For your leopard, please read Toms threads below in my post for raising a healthy, smooth leopard. The sulcata threads will also apply. Congrats and your RF look great.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Ashley, and welcome to the Forum!

It might just be the picture quality, but your little RF tortoises look pretty dry. Turtletary has a good care sheet - turtletary.com, and you can also find lots of RF info at the
Tortoise Library

Be sure to read up on your new baby leopard tortoise. We have a care sheet for him at the top of the leopard tortoise section here on the Forum.

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Ashley welcome to the TFO from AZ . Leopards rule . Have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum