Introduction

David Kinney

Location (City and/or State)
Gresham,Oregon
Hi my name is David and I am new to the forum. I have been a member for a year or so and I find this forum extremely helpful for fast help and resources. I have one male 20 lbs. CDT, (3) Sulcattas. The male sully weighing 5 lbs. at 9 inches at 22 months old. The two females sullies (I was told by breeder) 1 1/2 years, 1lbs and 10 mos. at 300 grams. My oldest sully show slight signs of MBD due to lack of humidity during his early stages in life due to my lack of knowledge and outdated information available at the time. Due to this forum, early detection and major enclosure changes all seems to be going very well. Each tortoise has it own enclosures. I had to find out the hard way by raising two hatchling tortoises in one living enclosure. I witness bullying, weight loss, loss of appetite amongst the baby sullies. I do enjoy watching the different personalities and growth rate, eating habits. I hope to post pictures real soon.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi, David, glad you got your problem sorted, I've asked a couple of people to give advice on posting pics etc., don't know about apps myself.
Look forward to the pictures!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello David welcome to the TFO from AZ. It's great to have another member that knows 1955 isn't a tire size ! I don't have scully's but I do have leopards and a few others . Have a great tort day!ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1431750650.554098.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, David.