Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
Hello. I'm Lynn Smith from Northern Utah. I'm 65 years old. I hope my Tortoise and Turtles will outlive me. My daughter recently made me the proud caregiver of Sherman, a Russian Tortoise. I have no idea how old he is. He's 4" long. Cute as a bug. I also have 2 Western Painted and 1 Yellow-Bellied Slider. I saved one from becoming road kill and quickly became the drop-off point for all unwanted turtles.
I am still studying about RT's looking for the best way to care for him properly. So far, after 2 months, all is going well.
I still have a great deal to learn.
I keep him inside except to let him roam outside when he's not sleeping. I don't have an enclosure for him outside. I prefer to keep my eyes on him while he travels.

Attachments

• Sherman 1.JPG
    Sherman 1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome Lynn! I hope your turtles and tortoise do out live you, but I also hope you give them a run for their money and live a very long and healthy life, too! We ALL have a great deal to learn about our shelled charges, glad your joining us in our journey of knowledge! :D

dbsneed69

5 Year Member
TN
Hi Lynn!! Welcome to the forum. You have picked the right place if you are looking to learn. Heck, you've picked the right place if you just want to talk about turtles and torts.

Dennis

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome
Enjoy your visits.

I own 3 russians myself

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Lynn:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Mary Ellen

5 Year Member
Hi Lynn, I am so happy to find someone from my home state that's joined this forum. I live in Salt Lake City. Where in Utah do you live?
Sherman is very cute and it seems like he has already captivated you. I would love to meet Sherman and you too.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Welcome, Lynn, from out in Tooele! Always nice to see more Utah members join up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.