is it just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natty01

5 Year Member
or is tortoise keeping a real distraction from housework?
in between looking up information, reading this forum, making a mountain, measuring temperatures , collecting weeds and watching them outside . ive done nothing today

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
natty01 said:
or is tortoise keeping a real distraction from housework?
in between looking up information, reading this forum, making a mountain, measuring temperatures , collecting weeds and watching them outside . ive done nothing today

You've looked up information, read this forum, made a mountain, measured temperatures, collected weeds, and watched them outside...that's several things! :p

natty01

5 Year Member
it totally is ! im sure they have about as much gear as my kids did , even my daughter is complaining. she says that i spend more on the animals than i do on her and her brother so now she is demanding a net book. i told her tortoises are way more fun than a net book. she said how they just sleep and eat.

FranklinTturtle said:
It like having a infant!

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
You will relax with time, knowledge, and confidence. I am still waiting to get to that point my self. My Sulcata runs the whole back yard and every 15 minutes I freak out that he has escaped.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D:D Your daughter sounds a bit like my four children growing up. They just did not get my interest in the shells and always complained about how much more we could have/they could have if money spent on animals was spent on them instead. :D Nice thing is now they are adults, they are starting to understand a bit.

I find more time is spent not even doing any work for the tortoises, but rather spent just sitting back and watching them.

As far as housework is concerned, the basics get done, but you might not want to wear white if you come to visit. :cool: :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.