Is my baby tort look healthy?

Zulfahmi Sven

Location (City and/or State)
Selangor , Malaysia
Hello guys im new here i just want some opinion from the more experience people , is my baby tort look healthy i mean like shell condition..

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_102324.jpg
    IMG_20240501_102324.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's a beautiful baby. Just keep following the care we suggest for sulcata babies here on the Forum, and he'll continue looking beautiful and being healthy!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It may be the angle of the pic,but I see a slight pyramiding started.
If he's not in a closed chamber with 80% humidity then he's starting to pyramid.
If mercury vapor bulbs, spot bulbs or halogen bulbs are being used, then he's starting to pyramid

Zulfahmi Sven

Selangor , Malaysia
It may be the angle of the pic,but I see a slight pyramiding started.
If he's not in a closed chamber with 80% humidity then he's starting to pyramid.
If mercury vapor bulbs, spot bulbs or halogen bulbs are being used, then he's starting to pyramid
I see, noted, my humid always above 80-90% , but i will continue to watch thr tort , i really hope his not going pyramiding..tqvm for the input..

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I see, noted, my humid always above 80-90% , but i will continue to watch thr tort , i really hope his not going pyramiding..tqvm for the input..
Just be sure you aren't using any of the bulbs I mentioned. Even in the high humidity, those bulbs will still make them pyramid.