Is the Blue Corn Snake a Real Morph or Just a Myth?

roshann

Location (City and/or State)
pakistan
Hey @everyone,

I recently came across an article about the Blue Corn Snake, which claims it's a rare morph of the popular corn snake. I’ve never seen or heard much about this morph before, so I’m curious—does anyone know if the Blue Corn Snake is real or just a myth?

I found the article: Blue Corn Snake: Unveiling the Rarity. It dives into the details of this rare morph, but I’d love to hear from others who might have more knowledge or experience with it.

Is this morph truly out there, or is it just another internet rumor? I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Attachments

• Add a heading (5).png
    Add a heading (5).png
    339.9 KB · Views: 1

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hey @everyone,

I recently came across an article about the Blue Corn Snake, which claims it's a rare morph of the popular corn snake. I’ve never seen or heard much about this morph before, so I’m curious—does anyone know if the Blue Corn Snake is real or just a myth?

I found the article: Blue Corn Snake: Unveiling the Rarity. It dives into the details of this rare morph, but I’d love to hear from others who might have more knowledge or experience with it.

Is this morph truly out there, or is it just another internet rumor? I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
I've never heard of it, but I don't follow any of the morphs for any snakes. The picture is not a corn snake, and I'm pretty sure green tree pythons are not available in that color either. I think its a phony picture.