Is this ok?

Jaid10

Location (City and/or State)
USA
You really need to change your tortoise feeding habits. Tortoises are hard wired to eat right after they warm up in the morning. Your sulcata needs to be outside. That way he can feed himself.

If you have to buy stuff to feed him, buy endive, escarole, turnip greens, etc. Then from outside find clean (not sprayed) mulberry leaves, grapes leaves, blade grass (try not to use the grasses like shown in your picture as they have a hard stem, you want the blades) and
You really need to change your tortoise feeding habits. Tortoises are hard wired to eat right after they warm up in the morning. Your sulcata needs to be outside. That way he can feed himself.

If you have to buy stuff to feed him, buy endive, escarole, turnip greens, etc. Then from outside find clean (not sprayed) mulberry leaves, grapes leaves, blade grass (try not to use the grasses like shown in your picture as they have a hard stem, you want the blades) and weeds.
unfortunately I can’t find most of those things. That grass is the only thing I have that is not sprayed. I guess I could go around and see what I can get. My tort will be moving into an outdoor enclosure hopefully soon, we are having some difficulties on the heated night box and such. I will plant lots of things for her to eat.

Jaid10

Location (City and/or State)
USA

If you have to buy stuff to feed him, buy endive, escarole, turnip greens, etc. Then from outside find clean (not sprayed) mulberry leaves, grapes leaves, blade grass (try not to use the grasses like shown in your picture as they have a hard stem, you want the blades) and weeds.
I’ll do what I can until I can put her in her outdoor enclosure.