It has a name-finally!!

mikeylazer

5 Year Member
Riddle is better! Someone already named their tortoise Voldetort and it has been all over Twitter the past few weeks. The tweet basically says that this girls mom brought her tortoise to the vet and when they asked for the name the mom said it was named Susan because she was to embarrassed to say its name it Voldetort. Haha.

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
I used to own Saanans & Lamanchas. I would like to get into goats again and get lamancha or Nigerian Dwarfs.

goatgal

5 Year Member
I'm certain that's where she got the idea-and the reason I'm choosing to call it Riddle (for Tom Riddle) and she can still think it's name is Voldetort.

goatgal

5 Year Member
I used to own Saanans & Lamanchas. I would like to get into goats again and get lamancha or Nigerian Dwarfs.
I've had Nigerians and Minimanchas. Even had a small heard of Boers. But Pygmies have always been our main breed. Of course, they are nearly useless and almost always need help kidding, but they are so darn cute.

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
North East
lol I like all goats and there is nothing cuter than a baby goat. They like weeds too!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Goats eat everything. Never known a more omnivorous animal.
When I was a teen and secretly started smoking, my friend and I used to feed our cigarette ends to our goat.
She loved them.
(I know, I know, twas very naughty and bad for the goat, but it was more than 30 years ago. I'm sorry)
Lots of goats here in Morocco too. great animals.