Jack the sulcata

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
How old is Jack now ?
Herbie is 1.5 months getting to the 60g mark slowly.
Jack is so handsome.
I have been thinking of rehoming him to a warmer year round climate so he would have much more outside time in winter months. Its a tough decision but at the same time its not just about me its about the best life for him.

AgataP

Location (City and/or State)
Seattle, WA
I have been thinking of rehoming him to a warmer year round climate so he would have much more outside time in winter months. Its a tough decision but at the same time its not just about me its about the best life for him.

Yeah, I totally get.
I live in Seattle area it gets wet here however doesn’t get super cold. It’s not Florida but .... we also have a family in California. Figured can always pack him in the box drive over for a week let him get the outside time and be back.
Also just an hour drive from home we have desert spots so days there are way warmer and sunny.
I don’t have to worry much about it yet.
Today almost 70 sunny he just went to grab some snack and some sun rays and it’s almost October so I think we in a good shape for this year.
As he gets older and I see that weather is impacting him in any negative way I will probably move ??