Just missing the guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
All my sleeping beauties are tucked in for the winter...just missing em, as usual :D

Thanks for letting me share ....:p

Katherine

5 Year Member
So cute!! I use the same sprinkler you do; only one I can find they are unable to break ; )

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
All my sleeping beauties are tucked in for the winter...just missing em, as usual :D

Thanks for letting me share ....:p

Nice pictures, I like the pic where hes playing in the sprinkler. I grew up with dessert torts. My Mom who is now 88 yrs old had a backyard full of them. That was a different time though, probably 30 years ago. My Mom still has 2 Elongated and 3 of my Redfoot hatchlings. She is totally into it

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That first picture is cute, but for some reason I just love the last one. I know what you mean about missing them. *hugs* It won't be long til warmth comes back and they are out there entertaining you once more. :cool:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I'm with you Angela. Every day I go out in the yard and just look at the Turtle Garden. It's so dead looking. No flowers, most of the perennials are gone. No figs on the tree...etc....and NO TURTLES! But I do have some babies in the house to play with and also, my two Cherries. Summer seems so long away..........sigh. :(

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Angela, I think you ought to load the family in the car and drive over here and enjoy MY torts, just to hold you over. They were all out grazing enjoying the warmth today.

Hallbomber

5 Year Member
Southern California
Ya my parents CDT Moses isnt walking into the kitchen through the doggy door and whatnot. He is missed when he is sleeping. But I own two baby Leopards and feel like I have two small human children lately. Enjoy your free time!!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Katherine....I LOVE these sprinklers...wish I would have bought them all the day I picked this one up....it is made by Craftsman....:D

bigred...I have a friend who works for fish n game...he shared a story with me of this guy who turned in 20+ CDTs to them as he became overwhelmed....he said the guy told him he lost count because of all the babies and that he was tired of coming home and having to walk around the yard flipping all the males back over....crazy stuff huh...

Jacqui....thank you and I do look forward to seeing their butts mucking about:D

Terryo...I am with you on all looking dead ...also so still. I am so ready for summer again.....

Lynnedit...thank you...that is Ghamara...he was the wild that some idiot ripped from the desert and he was turned over to me by fish n game....he is such an awesome personality....

Tom....we would LOVE to....I will absolutely get with you on hammering down a time....thank you so very much for that gracious invitation..:D

Hallbomber....leopards are also fantastic....I have a couple of RFs here also..they were adopted from a forum member a few months back..I have been working with them to get them back on track.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.