Karsi and Pyp (Growth)

Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
Hey! I've seen other post threads following the growth of their baby sulcatas and I'd love to do the same. I'm going to start off with multiple posts on this thread because I'm also going to post the charts I made and keep in a binder for the growth, medical, etc. I made them so if one of them become sick I can go back through and see their growth, behavior, my lighting/heating equipment changes and see if I can find what's causing an illness. If anyone would like to use them they are more than welcome to! They are PDF files.

Next two post I will post pictures of Karsi and Pyp. I got them the beginning of August but was given all the wrong information by the vendor. I also wasn't told how old they are so if anyone would like to estimate the age or even guess gender (I know they are wayyyy to young to tell) that would be great! And if you see something I may have missed, please tell me! I'm worried about pyramiding since I'm assuming they were not started correctly.

Thanks for following!

Attachments

• NameInfoSheet.pdf
    235.3 KB · Views: 0
  • MedicalSheet.pdf
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Light Sheet.pdf
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • GrowthChart.pdf
    22.8 KB · Views: 3

Reptilony

QC, CAN
Good to have someone else with a sully about the same age as mine. I like to compare. Im not an expert but id’say they’re about 5 months because they look a lot like mine. They are very cute and much darker than mine. I’ll make sure I don’t miss your update!

Pennsylvania
Good to have someone else with a sully about the same age as mine. I like to compare. Im not an expert but id’say they’re about 5 months because they look a lot like mine. They are very cute and much darker than mine. I’ll make sure I don’t miss your update!
Thank you! The vendor I bought them from never told me an age, just said they were babies so Id love to figure out an age for them.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
They are adorable!!! age would be super hard.. pretty close to mine I bet.