Kinixys spekii

Bébert81

Location (City and/or State)
Toulouse, France
Thanks for them. :)
Nothing, just water when I'm pulverizing and a good lighting system, that's it.
I don't touch them very often, just to weight and measure them twice a year.

norma.b

St Lucia ESTUARY KZN South Africa
Thanks for them. :)
Nothing, just water when I'm pulverizing and a good lighting system, that's it.
I don't touch them very often, just to weight and measure them twice a year.
I thought I would show you a few photos of my Natal Hinge back. Do you think its male or female ?
Haha yep, just love them and take care of them. :p

norma.b

St Lucia ESTUARY KZN South Africa
I not sure how to post photos of my tortoise.Dont know if it's a female which I first thought. Any idea ?View attachment 330995
I am just keeping her till Spring gets a bit warmer then want to release her in a nice safe wetland area close to my home. She walked into my property late Summer so I was unsure if she was from my area but too many cars so think she might have been caught and then got out of someone's yard. She is native to this area and deserves to be free. Meanwhile I give her warm soaks 2 or 3 times a week and have her indoors. Only eating every second or third day and seems to be brumating for a couple of days at a time when it's cold and rainy . Guessing she is about 10 years old.
Any ideas and advice would be welcome.

Bébert81

Toulouse, France
Not sure of the species. You can create your own thread to ID him/her in the ID section. :)
For the sex it depends of the size, give all of these information with a nice head, plastron et carapace picture to be able to do that properly.