Knobby's new stuff...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
So Ron came today to work on Knobby's new stuff...I've been working on cutting out and back the massive blackberries for a few weeks...but today came the doggie door and ramp...this is Ron100_3953.JPG.
..this is the outside

...100_3960.JPG
oh my....
100_3968.JPG
so freakin exciting....
100_3971.JPG100_3970.JPG
tomorrow we'll see if he can use it...then after he gets kinda used to it I'll put the stripping on....
and you will notice I posted pictures....finally got tired of waiting for help and figured it out myself...ta da!!!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Nice! I'm sure Knobby will love it!
And good for you on the pictures! I'm impressed.

All of us women who are alone need a Ron. Is he on loan any time soon? :)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Nice! I'm sure Knobby will love it!
And good for you on the pictures! I'm impressed.

All of us women who are alone need a Ron. Is he on loan any time soon? :)
I met Ron after moving here from California...he is a local truck driver and neighbor...we just hit it off and became friends...he also is the neighborhood handy man. Everybody else pays him for his work. Sunday he was here for abt 5 hours...using his own wood and screws...and he does it for my appreciation I guess...he had Big Sam afraid to come out of his sleeping box...so he stayed in that small sleeping box all day...but Knobby tried his best to eat the Styrofoam insulation and saw dust. It was fun...Ron is about 60 and single...and all the old ladies are after him...'cept me...I love Ron, he is VERY good to me...but...I'm not interested in any relationship...Ron is not interested in me that way either...so we have a great working relationship...Ron was working and messing with Knobby...and I watched my NASCAR race...periodically going out to see if I could help...hahaha...NO! go away and let me work...so fun. Ron has been and is very good to me...and I am very grateful for him...here's Sam in his box...he's on a Stanfield (?) pig blanket...stayed that way all darned day...makes me wonder...100_3975.JPG100_3956.JPG

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
So the door and ramp are done...Knobby is using them like he's had his own door all his life...here is the finished product...the strips are clear and hard to see...they keep out the bugs and cold while holding in the bugs and heat...100_4033.JPG
I had to slip in a couple of pieces of scrap wood as the step was too high...

100_3996.JPG
100_3993.JPG