Large Craigslist Sulcata - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern, USA
Reply [email protected]
large adult male sulcata tortoise (huntsville al)
i have a large 24" adult sulcata male tortoise for rehoming or trade. This is an animal i have had for a very long time and so I really want him to go to a good home. Just seeing offers and whats out there. If nothing sparks my interest, Ill donate him to a zoo. Must have knowledge of this type of animal. Its responsibility not just a show toy. Very tame as he will walk right up to you. call or text 2566909119 text preferred.

I'm reposting this in hopes that someone on here knows of a good home for this big feller!

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
Aww! I live in ga and would love him if I had an area set up for a tort of that size and if you were closer. :/
Gl finding him a home!

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Aww, I hope he finds a good home. It'll be difficult finding a zoo that'll take him.

Clementine

5 Year Member
Southern, USA
I think the notion of finding a zoo to take him is great but really don't think that'll happen. Most of the rescues I spoke with said that the zoos aren't even considering taking them at this point because there are more available than the zoos can handle. Although there wasn't a picture posted, it sure sounds like he cares for this guy, so hopefully he'll find a good home for him.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I live in the panhandle of Florida. Alabama is the next state west of me. How far is it to you if I'm coming from fort Walton Beach? Also, how much is his weight?

Clementine

5 Year Member
Southern, USA
I don't have any details, this is not my ad - you'd need to contact the person who posted the ad on Craigslist. I believe his number is at the top of the thread.

* I also just posted a Russian available in Kentucky (craigslist) if we have any other southern tort lovers looking for an addition!

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
They no longer have it. I just sent them a text about it. Just wondering if I could maybe handle a big guy. But I guess I'll just wait til Chomper gets some size on him. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.