"Largest Pancake Tortoise in the world"! "Record Breaking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:) :tort: While shopping the other day i came across and Bought the biggest Pancake tortoise known to exist! "Record Breaking!!!" "take a look". :D :tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
grogansilver said:
:) :tort: While shopping the other day i came across and Bought the biggest Pancake tortoise known to exist! "Record Breaking!!!" "take a look". :D :tort:

It looks fake:p It is isn't it:D

81SHOVELHEAD

5 Year Member
Galveston TX
grogansilver said:

Nice tort :)
If i may ask where did you buy it .
Would like to buy a couple of those for decorating my outside enclosure .
Thanks

grogansilver

5 Year Member
81SHOVELHEAD said:
grogansilver said:

Thanks
Some Store called the Hobby Lobby Store, here is a picture of its tag! hope this helps.
(Go on line you might find it) "Google it"!

81SHOVELHEAD said:
grogansilver said:

Thanks
:tort: Some Store called the Hobby Lobby Store, here is a picture of its tag! hope this helps.
(Go on line you might find it) "Google it"! :tort:

:tort: I'm sorry about double posting computers not doing to well today! :tort:

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, thats pretty funny. my snip couldnt flip that one. i have a fake rubber tort. he likes to flip. thats ones a winner!

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
I just bought that same tortoise a few days ago at hobby lobby. It was on sale last week 50% off. My husband said we should try to paint it to look like a pancake. I've bought quite a few turtle and tortoise related things there. Btw, I really like your real pancake too!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Cherbear said:
I just bought that same tortoise a few days ago at hobby lobby. It was on sale last week 50% off. My husband said we should try to paint it to look like a pancake. I've bought quite a few turtle and tortoise related things there. Btw, I really like your real pancake too!
:tort: "yeah" i got it with 30% off and it was the last one well i think their going to be selling a lot more now! what do you think? :) :tort:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I have several of those myself, bought them on clearance like 5 years ago at rite aid.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: They make great Display pieces to keep around the tortoises Pen! here are a couple few more. :tort:

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
we just had a Hobby Lobby open in town.. Roseville.. so I might need to go check them out!
For those who have a single tort and trouble gettign them to eat..
I place a fake tort in with a problem eater once.. and that seem to entice them to eat!

Status
Not open for further replies.